Sunday, December 14, 2008

San Francisco Getaway!!!


This weekend Tim had a business trip in San Francisco so I decided to join him to go visit my cousin Sabrina. I arrived Thursday and took BART to Walnut Creek and that is where the fun began. Sabrina and I went out to lunch and then that night she had a big Christams party. I didn't really know anyone, but it was fun to get in the Christmas spirit!! The next day after spending a little time with my hubby I picked up Sabrina and we went for a marathon shopping day in Walnut Creek!!! It was great ot spend the day shopping and talking and LAUGHING (which we do alot of together)!!! Total therapy!!! That night we joined our hubbies at a nice dinner and then back to our hotel for a relaxing jacuzzi!! The next day we met up for donuts and to say good-bye! It was too short and super fun! Tim and I spent the day in the city shopping and having fun before we flew home!! As we were heading back to BART to go to the airport it started pouring rain and we got soaked!!!! The sun was setting on the flight home-beautiful!!! What a great weekend!! I love my cousin and I am glad we could get in a few days together!!! Let's do it again soon!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: