Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Giving Thanks!!!


Thanksgiving weekend was so fun!!! My sister and her family came for the weekend, as well as my brother Dave and his family. We had dinner at Steve and Marci's new home-BEAUTIFUL!!! I had all my kids -except Tiffany:( After a 4 1/2 drive-we had lots of food, stayed in a nice hotel (thanks Tori), got pedicures, went shopping, watched DVD of old family pictures (VERY FUNNY), watched a Laker game (they rock), laughed and laughed, exercised, ate, ate and ate!!! We went and saw my grandparents ages 91 and 89!!! It was sooooooo great to be together as a family!! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Klepinger said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful thanksgiving!!

jessicalangprice said...

I SO wish I could have been there!! Looks like it was tons of fun. Can't wait to see you.