Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008


Once again, Madison was a Disney Princess (2007 Sleeping Beauty, 2006 Snow White, 2005 Belle, 2004 Cinderella, 2003 Tinkerbell). This time The Little Mermaid!!! Unfortunately, in our neighborhood there are very few trick or treaters so Shannon took Madi to a few houses and that was it!! She got plenty of candy between the Ward Party and Trick or Treating!! It is nothing like our old neighberhood where there is a steady flow of ghosts and goblins for a couple of hours-oh well it's a trade off. Today it is about 75 degrees so I will not complain!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh ShariHow are you? I found your blog on Sophias blog. Tell Shannon Hi for me, I can't believe how grown up Madi is! How is Shannon, I miss her! Take care
Courtney Andersen (Schienle)
www.theandersen4.blogspot.com

Klepinger said...

Hi Shari!-What a darling "Little Mermaid" Madi is!! Halloween was Tyler's favorite holiday. Remember how the boys would wear roller blades and have pillow cases for their bags;) That was a great neighborhood for trick or treating!! It's good to see your family!! We loved seeing Logan at Tyler's Idaho reception!!

Love you guys-Leann

The Everts said...

What a cute mermaid! She is so big!!

I have a blog too if you ever want to check it out.

fredandkirsten.blogspot.com

Kirsten (Lungren) Everts