Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Card Club Reunion!!

Okay, so every year my old card group (a group of 10 ladies) get together and swap hand made cards and have a great evening of card swapping, lots of laughter and FOOD!! So my old SCV friends decided to include me even tough I don't live there anymore (afterall, I did start the group)!! They told me about it way in advance (which of coarse I waited til the last minute to make my cards) Somehow I made plans to go to Utah on the same night. So unfortunately, I could not go (VERY SAD!!) I made a card, just made up in my not so creative head. I hated the card. So I decided since I was going to Utah I would ask Tiffany to help me make my cards cuter (cuz they are all about cute cards in Utah!!) So anyways, Tffany thought my idea was cute so I am posting the final results!! I miss my girls in card club-shout out to Mimi, Susan, Corrie, Jennifer, Katie, Tiffany Mique, Rachael and Cami!!! Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

So creative. I've given up all cardmaking/scrapbooking/anything creative, etc. So because of that, I'll hire you to make my cards for me.

Klepinger said...

CUTE CARDS!!!-Leann