Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mandy and Jamie's Wedding!!

Mandy and Jamie were married on Friday, October 10th in the Los Angeles Temple. After many years of courtship they finally made it to the alter-yipee!! Shannon and Madison were both a part of this beautiful celebration as bridesmaid and flower girl. Tim and I went to the ceremony on friday and the reception on Saturday at my cousin Dean and Billie's home. It was a beautiful event and a great time was had by all. Congratulations you guys-we love you!! Mandy's husband Jamie with the flower girls-so cute!Shannon, Mandy and Madison before the BIG party!! Mom and daughter in their wedding attire!
Tim with his two beautiful girls!
This is my new haircut-I am still not sure about it!

Sweet picture of Madi and Mandy-they love eachother!

6 comments:

Dave and Tauna said...

Shari,
Marissa loves your haircut and she said you look really skinny. The pictures are great. Did you get to eat your carmel apple?

Tiffany said...

Everyone looks so beautiful! And holy crap Mom, you look so skinny! Way to go, you look hot! People are going to think we are sisters :)

Branden and Mindy said...

Okay one love the hair cut and two you all look gorgeous! Madi is so cute. She is ranking in being a flower girl! Everybody wants her in their wedding!!!

The Alvords said...

So beautiful! I can't believe Mandy is a married woman. I'm so excited for them. You all look gorgeous, which does not surprise me in the least. I wish I could have been there!

McMemories said...

Love the haircut!!! So cute! And everyone looks beautiful!! Tell shannon hello and I love her!!!

Kettle Family said...

sharie your getting too skinny
love tyler