Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just a note!!

Funny story!! Logan came home for the weekend but went surfing instead of the zoo! On Saturday he said he wanted to shave his head like Ryan's-I said Ryan is already married-you are not so don't shave your head. So later, Ryan and Logan locked themselves in my bathroom and shaved Logan's head (fortunately that was after family pictures) Needless to say he looks adorable, but it reminded me of when they were little and did naughty things together (like coloring on walls or putting toy trucks in the toilet to name a few)-and now they look exactly alike again (sorry no picture) You can look at Ryan below and get the idea!!! I love my twins!!

1 comment:

kirk n stacy said...

O, I remember those days like yesterday. I love your twins too! You need to call me next time you come to SCV so we can do lunch. Love ya, Stacy