Thursday, January 15, 2009

100 BOOKS!!!!


Since the beginning of the school year Madison has been participating in a reading program called Boost. You get a list of books to choose from and read 20 books from the list and then hand it in to your teacher and she signs off on it, then you take it to the Media Center (school library) and get a certificate and the list of books for the next level! Yesterday, Madison read her 100th book to complete level 5 (the black level). The next level is brown (the last level). She is the first one in her class to reach this level. I am so proud of her and how far she has come in her reading-it really is amazing what words she is reading now!!!! She is a wonderful student!!! So props to Madi for this accomplishment!!!!! (the picture is from Mandy's wedding but I thought it was a cute one!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

BizzleB13 said...

Way to go Princess! You are the smartest girl in the world! We are SO proud of you! You are such an amazing reader. I love when you read us books and I know Ryler loves it too. I hope he will be as smart as his big sister. You will have to help him when he gets older since you're obviously the best at it! I love my little reader.

Whitney Parry said...

oh my gosh!!! What a fantastic reader!!! Ps.. she looks just like her MOM! Weird! Ha! PPS... I'm only a Jazz fan because of my husband... kinda by default! ha!Sports is so not my thing!